As a highly qualified university graduate with a Master degree in Engineering or related Engineering major we can offer you an interesting start in an international environment with a lot of opportunities here in China.
- You will be offered a one to 12~18 months overseas trainee program and afterwards an interesting position in one of our NOK-Freudenberg (China) (hereinafter called to “NFC”) companies in China;
- You will work in different function in our NFC, mainly in sales, production and engineering;
- You will have plenty of opportunities to enhance your professional abilities, build new capabilities and proficiencies and develop effective team-building and management skills;
- With the on-the-job development you will receive a strong element of learning. You will be exposed to a variety of solutions and technologies through your daily roles and responsibilities.
- A very good and profound technical background, competency and interest;
- Excellent Mandarin and English language skills (written and spoken) , Japanese and/or German will be a plus;优秀的中文和英语语言能力（书面和口语），懂日语或德语者优先；
- Ability to think in international context with excellent cross-cultural skills;
- An open minded person, with strong communication;
- A high degree of flexibility and innovative abilities to meet the challenges of an expanding and market oriented organization;
- Business knowledge will be an advantage；
If you are interested in this assignment and your profile truly fits well with our targets described above, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOK-Freudenberg China is an equal-share joint venture between NOK Corporation (Japan) and Freudenberg (Germany) serving the high-growth Chinese market with locally-produced and imported seals. The joint venture supplies numerous European, US, Japanese and Chinese customers in the automotive and general industry sectors in China.
In cooperation with the partners NOK Corporation (Japan), Freudenberg Sealing Technologies (Europe) and Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies (USA), the locally-manufactured product range is continuously expanded in line with market requirements. Market success is based on those factors which also account for the success of the Freudenberg / NOK Corporation network in other regions, namely technological leadership and quality.